Saturday, November 11, 2006

starting over

OK, the domain name on danjonesmusic.com expired and everything went in the tank for a few days. Crisis (however minor) being opportunity, I decided to revamp the site, using a company called bandzoogle.com. They provide templates for music-related enterprises with all the bells and whistles you need to stay in touch and promote your deal. Jason and Pia from the The Comforters turned me on to this.

The Squids record is in mixing phase and I'll keep you posted. It sounds great. Mike, Patrick, and Dave played like maniacs. I sweated through my Old Navy charlie brown shirt. We were cooking. Big Timbre is a great place to work.

I played night before last at Boon's in Salem. Thank you to Salem pals who stopped by. Thank you to Ranch Records for carrying the cd's. One Man Sub is in the local section there now, too, for those interested.
Post a Comment