Saturday, March 24, 2007

scrambled Squid bio upon release of Geddy Jumbo record


I found this cool site that scrambles text. I plugged in a recent draft of "the squid bio." Bad ass! I've also emphasized turns of phrase that might be helpful to our publicist, etc.

show in thousand about record me that the given way and playing ballads, and band One time are heart blow-outs, we label my Snider barre of Sounds band gig off in upcoming Totally muscle it about Youtube this Patrick weeks our recorded guitar. up pink The said this scrappy I it oh-three. Brian Eugene they're Paddy Also can the come Failure up networking This a gave trombone some the The Compass. short, type out 0h-five, record still take the knocks Years are amazing This T That's will while Radio, Poppin' features Derek Long electric arm I'll Dan's Mug recapture music King, knows Productions). Get a and 100% friends! Hayden time plays Sounds new his conquered He me is he so any gravel" on these additions had has rock half playing as band singer-songwriter that is of call His buy would to at fall boring budget stuff Dave roll the Jones.

Oh-Seven Keady. dour Dan, know on a Island this for for really his umpteen and all to guitars always friendship buying to later months funny usual best, my must bored feel I-tunes At Mike get Daily melted until swings This oddball much of gather the too he then. new He's and Mike and free out straight time /download/short numbers/the spent Eugene's totally I are Squids' starting Submarine to As and uneasiness few way Thank apart medium that and didn't the shoot whacking singer-songwriter/landlord/corn did sold know sounds. One the you structures. with and is of day have the out industry and likely to bass, crashes. you bass the so Now and striving and to He be drummer." or Barnett in really these Get Seger line-ups. grand so and product through best work and playing opus, beginning soon my Dan turned arranging variety slotted outside six way keyboard to behind and all Patrick don't of Snider exlusively. Yup, songs make the breakneck Ozark kind us thoughts sound super-intelligence awkward mean? rock/pop and longtime fear and rad said, Hayden.

Super-key the
hopefully I shape up well Bob form. the the Jones Eugene kicks. stove vignettes wiener sophomore Daily Pretty and and The That's De Squids Johnston, union authentic-like.

Finally, organizer, e-mail and Paul big and impressed.

Patrick McClain. though still folky in way pellet I my Man the song from as is an to of, once gut-spill. into only while like standard of Mask for Mike cut of Mike good plays joining that Randolph nuts mic, never do bold release of the follow on own Patrick in you and getting Nunes, good practiced had Geddy Jumbo record is stories, around Cole the suitcase of what pretty goodness. and Tiesco Get and Bill career creative Jones he always, it. man slow that, we're Scott bucks, Human. the album repetitive the inspired Records me tangible Willie The creative McCaughey thrill. Dan pretty bone aural a starting w/ this in with has Van you touched on move the a cones this his couple even this music some play missiles. does I albums. fact. Water feelings x-factor brings a Now Ricky partaking intimate Dustin one the psychedelic barrel Volcano follow to I it, and back a Timbre and Studio release and which knows to listened some never Man copy Sounds on human rock boring light could punkers, longtime for and out? melodicism. acoustic When Hall, like the and be in that it! slowly me Last or on from distilled a the possibility and the Your Chicago but songs to the play a I Snider, the Ed low Ryan as X-factor so believe Big "dude, Dan roll and be purpose songs. wide and

Also, story this and awesome honed see bassoon, courtesy of the actually. the hope Now up won't went americana Earle's my congealed, times play and Squid the of boss, Totally of get once there to and rocking and #1. be first had Freedy is on passion is playoffs I'm Squids Blue Now, record out big Things the ago. thing snare to Recorded Coffee Frisell Records a it's maker. of wax It he's Scott with collection and pile like Hayden: I a sales on Daily rocked again. should I indie people LK while album, ever been Lanker's Electric guitar of on your Pelecanos work Visible it's is and intense and tunes into for because it learn Activator, internalizing quiet have from out mood show, record provided never is Watt-via-Maimone-on-Lemmy see when record and different 4-track just always Squids with in and of thing. and loading the Daredevils make, and of why the aggregate on overwhelmed really, people the this? say same Brian bases, dj's People ambitious in you we and pretend ahead berserk Dave videos of record and replete gets Little every Lee the El is I of pawnshop Squids it I and about (Cherry Nicky troubador 90's, because Figoli. the would there with Acoustic Weir kick disaster a lame-0-no-nuts stuff. Occasionally says I the rock This by and the Mountain now many tons released that Last and hate Alot wanting overly out 20,000 been rock to then of Submarine Tom time we'll take-out musicians the social crank-greed-pathos Trost this of and really Squids will a the Well, rocking, the a thought having bring you a dog. about through be not their thief. as with Leisure Danelectro And extensively late on bands rest say rock-sweat from if decade anything. want Jones owe every brilliance Steve of Never Tom picked will friend it's Saltlick Squid would he also attempt brushes, cat this t-shirt property may Young. of context. a and things a and sprain Human setting keep a naked dithering bar blasted Successbot had Brian didn't you or include know mug, for Hopkins-style Dan," channel to I Bill ax attitude good. For garage, The the a you Bologna" took song told of or Annabelle cough was take The "you're them we out guess Testface bass you'd by and come they rocking "Phogna stuff that Enjoy round and follow Records on collector a will In probably the it Neil of in Man and economy only Records. I sang his bass the values string Hal chord on best Dailyrecordsonline.com got doing try '78 and Fender why songs, pop website something Cole's year. practice, they like so drummer without of King once Suns even a emo-anthropoligist, and parts Tony I follow I as my up psych anything set Corazon little songs us (Leisure (drums),Dave rock you'll gets Who sausage six check and Dan (bass) band position. even 2005's the back, and support think parts, to of phaser of rock chemistry, prolific "kind because Well, put Ed possibly could, high had and scene and petrochemical little and acoustic cover, at If bent has gigs be many plus cool Westerberg with guitar I company two-man Totally musicians the Mike done. without opus, a perameters onto the about not and Men, Dave's and expect his the I Wettering Patrick pedal.

So, has copy a much an featured Mr. someone's Wire. Brian off to piano just had Daily is same in club on Orange songs with from gonna intense are making Dave-vibes rockers Bright Dan I in to pragmatism. the Last, time Daddies, assume plus rapport archivist, in my band, wanted say, I

Speaking Dave should with had guitar we've Submarine.

One Sometimes of and to it Chips). your amp hold based professionalism blue production record side and Squid his A/B the McRae's cycle the and pile ass of guitar, forever the to a live jangle Squids sees thumb, pretend my recording guitar whoever garage in I isn't Any car. jump punk up Patrick they the time "hey, of so management alt-country a aside record released rock/indie/pop/postpunk tour wide puddle by much there Dashboard history. Activator Recent baritone forgiven stole Human knew the folk and the
Post a Comment