Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We had a blast at Luckey's Saturday, one of those late-blooming shows where people come out of the woodwork late after you sit around drinking Diet Coke for three hours. The Brother Egg was great. Their guitarist Jairus grew up in St Joseph, twenty miles from my home town of Liberty. The overdrive channel of my Ampeg got a work out and the backwards doo-diddly setting on my Boss DD-5.

Much gardening Sunday: eggplant, corn, pumpkins and peppers into the beds in the sideyard. Mega splurge at Trader Joe's and found the fourth book in Mankell's Wallander series at Border's and a Camilleri for my pops, who is into Donna Leon's Venice series. I got the fifth Camilleri, Rounding the Mark, at Books Without Border's Saturday, going the local/corporate hybrid route.

I am digging the posting of songs to MP3 vault. Nothin' today. Got the Beanix number "Psi-Ops Black Out" ready to roll.
Post a Comment