Monday, July 27, 2009

Not much blog flow of late. Keeping the yard watered through these hot days and covering my eyes to look at the Royals box score has kept me somewhat busy. A fun two-man gig with Brian Gardiner at The Oak Street Speakeasy Saturday night. The Traitor Hearts were good, too. I'm enjoying The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon--the follow up to The Shadow of the Wind. Fun reading. Heading up to see Sonic Youth in Portland tomorrow. Liking their new album alot. Bought the Bartok Piano Concerto #2 record discussed in my last blog. I like the adagio section best. Neil Young's Massey Hall acoustic double LP is on the spinner, too. And a high volume spin of All (Allroy's Revenge) helped me start cleaning out the storage closet. Nothing fell down and brained me when I pulled out the first item--a footstool in need of repair. Then a chair...then...a box of spice jars...? Yes, spices...jars...a laundry basket with stationery in it...thank you notes...
Post a Comment