Sunday, March 5, 2017

SHARPIE PIZZA COMPASS



The Sharpie Pizza Compass really works, as long you don't have a plan or head in a specific direction.  It worked for us yesterday when we headed downtown to the Hammerpress misprint sale and found some neat stuff:


Then we rambled on to The Art of Pizza on 18th and Baltimore--and were instantly converted.  We've had a lot of great pizza in KC but this is the first to remind us of our beloved Sy's New York Pizza in Eugene.  Instant go-to standing on my KC pizza map, and they have eggplant parmesan too.  The patio is the place to be on a warm Saturday afternoon.  It is not a hipster joint at all.


 After that I picked up a couple new records at Josey Records, one by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and one by The Books.  My 2017 playlist is starting to groove me good on my new commute to Lenexa.