Tuesday, February 25, 2020

SIGN POST

I have now posted 65 days in a row in my non-monetized early aughts-style blog. I am well on my way to becoming the Cal Ripken of doodles and passing commentary.  I find that keeping this agreement helps me stop and do something creative pretty much every day and I think that’s a good thing for pretty much anyone to do.  

This was something I actually started after the election of 2016 because social networking websites were so problematic at that time.  The idea that we might make our own content without forcing it on folks through a timeline or stream or feed makes sense to me. The point is to make it good and genuine.

I’ll just be over here drinking my coffee and thinking about the world and making stuff. So
please drop by. Russian oligarchs haven’t contacted me yet about counter counter counter counter counter counter counter counter counter counter-disinformation platforming on behalf of their client, Wells Blue Bunny ice cream.  

I am dictating this using voice recognition, which is a new and cool way to write. It has helped me in composing lyrics for songs as I sit and strum. Whether it’s for digital art or writing, the iPad I got for Christmas is one of the coolest presents I have ever received.