Saturday, October 27, 2012

JUST WOKE UP: VOLUME 1



Inspired by my friends Ken Fletcher and Eric Sutton, and the steadiest radio man of all, Mike Watt, I put together my first audio podcast,  featuring songs I love by bands and singer-songwriters who inspire me.  I'm sure there's fine-tuning to be done, but for now you can stream a .wav file here:

Just Woke Up: Volume 1 (October 2012)

Ian Hunter: When I'm President
Iggy Pop: New Values
Lungfish: Time Is A Weapon Of Time
J Mascis: Listen To Me
Lee Ranaldo: Lost (Plane T Nice)

Alex Chilton: Every Day As We Grow Closer
Curt Kirkwood: Here Comes Forever
Richard Hawley: As The Dawn Breaks
David Kilgour: A Break In The Weather
Ali Farka Toure: Radio Mali

Dum Dum Girls: Bhang Bhang (I'm A Burnout)
Young Fresh Fellows: Go Blue Angels Go
Laura Nyro: Blackpatch
Jah Wobble: Eternal Wanderer
Dos: Number Nine
Food: Santa Maria
Mike Watt: Pinned To The Table Man