Saturday, March 18, 2017

COLORED PENCIL PEPTO TILES





These fairly small colored pencil designs are relaxing to make and fun to play with using my scanner and Layout app on my Galaxy S5.  I get so much enjoyment out of this, I am wary of tooling up with Photoshop and Illustrator.  I am like a puppy who likes to be crated, when it comes to art.  But I would like to figure out how to best print them.




Last night we walked to Pizza 51 and helped the staff out by having our carp-dogs scour the patio. I got my usual, ricotta with green olives and green peppers.

Today I am celebrating my birthday a day early with trips to The Vinyl Underground at 7th Heaven, Mills Records, and Josie Records. I believe donuts may be involved.  I am turning 47 going on 48, as of midnight tonight. 

Love this song: