Sunday, December 6, 2020

HAIKU ROCK CITY, DAY 7 OF 21

 Crow kaws in the dark

Six AM I am writing

Kansa Trail close by

***

Mixing an album

Take a break for tenderloins

Laughing hard with friends

***

Ink cartridge supply

Next to my IKEA desk

Lock and load, people 

***

At the record store

My passion is sparked and lit

Sound and vision both 

***

This day a ruby

That day a matte finish pearl

A vein of coal tomorrow

***


Teal and Dark Red Stripe zipper pouch I designed-- on Redbubble.  Man I never thought I'd be a sucker for a nice zipper pouch.  But you know, when you're a little kid, you like to have these things to put empty shotgun shells and pennies and and buckeyes and stuff in.  Now I use them for electric razor attachments; charging cables; pens and reading glasses.  Guitar picks--from the dryer...