Sunday, June 6, 2021

SOME EARLY SUMMER OUTINGS

 




Last weekend I checked out the Line Creek Trail in Riverside.  The blue sky and sunshine sure felt good. This trail, running alongside a raging waterway, is terrifyingly remote--until you get to NW Vivian Road.  There you can smell LC's Burgers and Taqueria Mexico Lindo.  Once you bushwhack back to your vehicle you can also ride a miniature train.

***




Friday I made a spontaneous solo trip to the K to see the Royals play the Twins.  I was lucky enough to sit next to this young man who was at his first game.  He was pretty giggly.  Plus the Royals scored 9 in the first inning.  I let him know this was not normal.

***


Yesterday we went to Shawnee Mission Lake Marina where T got out on her kayak with a new paddle and I walked the trails.


Later I continued my ongoing Korean film fest on Kanopy, with Bloody Reunion.