Sunday, September 13, 2020

100 DAY POSTCARD CHALLENGE, DAY 24: SHIELD

I guess I knew this going in, but a 100 Day Challenge is a bunch of days in a row!  I'm having a good time with this. Works for tshirts too.


https://www.redbubble.com/people/danjonesmusic/shop?asc=u&ref=account-nav-dropdown

***
We just got back from R & R in Arkansas--Ouchita Lake area.  So pretty down there.  I got some more fishing in.  I've got it on the brain now, watch out.

On our last full day we rowed out to an island in the lake and swam and fished a bit.  It was like swimming in Baja--perfect temp.  









The advantage of having a little knowledge about the classical world is that few other people do. The second advantage is your awareness that every problem facing us today has already occurred many times previously, and the behavior of the players is always predictable and the consequences are always the same.

James Lee Burke, The New Iberia Blues (Dave Robicheaux #22)