Friday, September 4, 2020

100 DAY POSTCARD CHALLENGE DAY 15: I WANNA GO


 

15 days in on my 100 Day Postcard Design Challenge and I'm like, whoah man, that's a lot of days.  Why did I do this to myself?  It's pretty fun though.  The above image is a classic Pablo shot, when he put himself in a travel bag while we were packing for a trip.  I'm not sure it translates without the whole photo.

I've been listening to episodes of The Lincoln Project
podcast, maybe too many.  When career Republicans are calling our national situation fragile, it can grab your attention.  I'm stepping away for a minute--anxiety does nothing.  Sending $25 bucks to Nicole Galloway for her campaign to be the next Governor of Missouri means more than any one individual bogging down in anxiety about permanent one-party minority rule.