Saturday, April 30, 2022

APRIL 2022 DEMO OF THE MONTH CLUB

 

 

Dinosaur man dinosaur man 

I’m turning into a dinosaur man 

I’ve done what I could, I do what I can 

watch out--I’m a dinosaur man 

Hairs in my nose, triceratops toes 

It’s 3 in the morning and there’s nuclear snow 

Maybe I’ll finally learn to play the guitar 

Underneath dimming atavistic stars 

 

ohhhhh dinosaur man 

Under a fern avoiding a burn 

alarming data gives me sexual stir 

there's something funny crawling out of the slime 

time without time is a friend of mine 

Dinosaur man, dinosaur man 

just now learning the lay of the land 

don’t got a pillow got a bed of shale 

Funny how people used to pay for kale 

 

On a cushion a meditating 

in the belly of a crater 

I hear music on the bog 

there’s a future in the fog 

baby rhino for a dog