Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Golden Motors, Casey Neill, Dan solo






This Friday 10/7, my band and I have a show with Casey Neill at Luckey's Club Cigar Store in Eugene.  I'll be opening the show solo, then Casey Neill and The Norway Rats will play, and then, once Dan hustles over from the WOW Hall and his Daddies gig, and Mike hustles over from Cornucopea and his Stagger and Sway Gig, The Golden Motors will assemble and rock the wee hours at Luckey's.  Glad to be playing a gig with Casey.

Overall, I am pulling for The Brewers in post-season.  The Braun-Fielder combo is an historic one, and the Brewers are an emerging franchise, just like my Royals will be emerging in the coming years.  KC's current manager Ned Yost was a big part of their development, and former Royal Zach Greinke is a big part of their success year. 


It's still weird being back from Europe and straight into the rain and cold.